Accord V6 Forum banner

1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
member since forever
317 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
nah, i'm looking for clears...I'm gonna paint them red w/clear tops on the triangles...Thanks anyway

·
member since forever
317 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
i have no idea what the going price is for a used set...how about $50 shipped to NJ, if they're in good condition?

·
Registered
327 Posts
u should check ebay..they usually have them for cheap

·
Registered
188 Posts
I had them on my car for like a month........not sure what they go for but ill look around and ill let you know.......$50 seems a bit low, but ill let you know......peace.

·
Registered
188 Posts
Oh yeah i forgot to mention, i have to get rid of all three pieces, not only the corners.......so if you want them you have to take all three pieces, i have no use for the middle piece on its own......peace.

·
Registered
188 Posts
Hey man what about $75 bucks and you pay shipping......i think shipping is around $25 bucks.......so like $100 bucks shipped......let me know man......peace.

·
member since forever
317 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
thats way more than i was looking to pay. Plus, the corners are 30 plus shipping on ebay (new), and a guy is selling his new center piece for 25 shipped. Not trying to jerk you, just letting you know. If thats your final price -thanks anyway

anyone else?

·
Registered
188 Posts
Ok lets do this then, how about $75 bucks shipped then?........let me look through my garage and ill let you know on Monday, and i can ship them out to you.......we can use paypal.......let me know, peace.

·
Registered
4 Posts
I have a set of clear taillights for the coupe brand new. never used. and you can pick them up if you want to. I live in CT. $60 if interested let me know.

·
Registered
4 Posts
I live in Stamford, CT. So basically I live 10 minutes from Port Chester, NY. If you want it shipped. Im not sure on the shipping costs or anything. but figure $10 - $15 max for shipping. its not heavy but because of the center piece the box can get kind of on the big side. I also have a set of Racing Hart M5 18 inch rims with toyo Proxe tires on them that I'm looking to get rid of I have had them on the car for 4 months or less. I also have a 5 rim that I would throw in. I kinda just grew out of the rim thing so I'm looking to just get rid of them. so if your interested let me know or if you know of someone that is. let me know what you want to do.

·
member since forever
317 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
I live in Stamford, CT. So basically I live 10 minutes from Port Chester, NY. If you want it shipped. Im not sure on the shipping costs or anything. but figure $10 - $15 max for shipping. its not heavy but because of the center piece the box can get kind of on the big side. I also have a set of Racing Hart M5 18 inch rims with toyo Proxe tires on them that I'm looking to get rid of I have had them on the car for 4 months or less. I also have a 5 rim that I would throw in. I kinda just grew out of the rim thing so I'm looking to just get rid of them. so if your interested let me know or if you know of someone that is. let me know what you want to do.
i'll take the lights shipped. Can i send money via paypal? ...oh and i have rims, but thanks anyway. If i hear of anyone interested, i'll let them know.

1 - 19 of 19 Posts