Accord V6 Forum banner

1 - 20 of 35 Posts

·
Car Enthusiast
1,088 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
If you're selling one, please let me know. Thanks! I wanna get it at a reasonable price. Preferably Bnew. Thanks.

·
Car Enthusiast
1,088 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Is that the $585 shipped from Austin519?

·
Car Enthusiast
1,088 Posts
Discussion Starter #8

·
Registered
20 Posts
frank828 and str8bklam:
Thanks guys, ya'll are too sweet...Wish I had seem this oh, a month and a half sooner. If anyone's still interested, I'm still offering all my stuff as low as I have been, on www.modernsandp.com . Anything else you want a quote on that's not up there, let me know, and I'll put it up there for you.

Austin519

·
Registered
20 Posts
VtECAzNRaCeR:
I'm not starting anything up again...because I don't know AFitchTLS's status on here, but when he and I had a bit of a squabble in a thread from one of my customers complimenting me, and after Doom878 told him to stop, well...yeah so I don't know if he's replying on here anymore.

Either way, and I'm saying this after starting the vendor program on Acuraworld and being a mod there, don't buy from either of us right now. Neither of us are vendors here on v6p, so support your site ;). I'm not going to sell to v6p people until I'm authorized...

Austin519

·
Registered
21 Posts
Austin, don't even start. You always seem to want to waste my time with your b.s. It's funny how you post almost 1 month and a half later than the last post especially when you didn't even post in this thread in the first place. It's like you went looking for your name to see where you could get some attention at, funny....

·
Registered
20 Posts
AFitchTLS:
I went looking for all the threads where you mentioned my name, and it seems every time you mentioned my name it was in a sentence where you said "blah blah blah I can beat Austin's price," that's all and nothing more. And dude, we're done...please...no more.

Austin519

·
Registered
20 Posts
smokedoutv6:
All my prices are listed on my website, www.modernsandp.com. I add items to that site as requested, both Comptech and not Comptech. However I'd prefer to wait and sell to people once the mods here okay it, or at least I know the rules.

Austin519

·
Registered
20 Posts
smokedoutv6:
That's cool...and I appreciate the effort ;). Hopefully I can hook people up here, we'll see bro.

Austin519

1 - 20 of 35 Posts