Accord V6 Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Boosted...
38 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I'm looking for the elbow into the intake manifold. It should have the map sensor mount on the top of elbow, right at the bend. I know somebody must have one sitting around, i see kits for sale all the time with both J30 and J32 elbows and you only need one.

·
Boosted...
38 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
All I need is the 90 elbow in the lower left corner. I have the supercharger and the j30 elbow, but it don't fit my j32.

·
Boosted...
38 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
For the guys who know there comptech parts, the part number is 355-103F...
Here is a better picture.

·
Registered
7,309 Posts
Lol, I guess you don't want to spend the $240 that CT-Engineering wants. I don't blame you. Good luck, im looking for one too kind of, not being very active about it. Im not even sure if CT has any left, they never got back to me. I have spare J30 elbows, most people dont buy the J32 kits and retro them to the Accords, its usually the other way around hence the larger supply of J30 elbows.

·
Boosted...
38 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Yeah the sticker shock on the price from comptech still hasn't worn off yet. I was hoping with all the turbo builds maybe someone had one laying around. But no luck so far. How much would you want for a spare J30 elbow ?

·
Registered
7,309 Posts
Yeah the sticker shock on the price from comptech still hasn't worn off yet. I was hoping with all the turbo builds maybe someone had one laying around. But no luck so far. How much would you want for a spare J30 elbow ?
Like $100shipped, they go for $200 so a little less then the J32 elbows but you need a more extreme bend that the J32 elbow offers to reach the taller J32 intake manifold.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts