Accord V6 Forum banner

1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Registered
Joined
·
182 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
f23power said:
ur best bet is going the junkyard. i see ur located in southern california. theres plenty of junkyards by the irwindale speedway off the 60 and the 210
I've never been to a junkyard before. Maybe I should check it out and find a great deal.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
1,069 Posts
YOOOOO. You are in luck my friend. I have a spare one just laying around. It's just normal black. Not the woodgrain on it. Anyways, it's for a sedan. Not sure if coupe or sedan is different, but if they aren't let me know. I'll sell it for like $30 shipped. It's in good condition. Reason why I have an extra set is because a friend of mine gave me another cupholder thing withthe woodgrain attached to it so I just swapped mine out. Let me know. :)
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
182 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
99AznAccord said:
YOOOOO. You are in luck my friend. I have a spare one just laying around. It's just normal black. Not the woodgrain on it. Anyways, it's for a sedan. Not sure if coupe or sedan is different, but if they aren't let me know. I'll sell it for like $30 shipped. It's in good condition. Reason why I have an extra set is because a friend of mine gave me another cupholder thing withthe woodgrain attached to it so I just swapped mine out. Let me know. :)
Yes. Please post the pic once you get them. I have a LX Coupe so it is the black one. Thanks.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
182 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Yup, those are it. :)
Could you hold unto those for awhile. I am very short on cash and I am in the middle of a transaction. Hope that works out well first.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
1,069 Posts
Don't have $30? lol. It's all good. Don't worry, I seriously doubt someone is gonna come and try to swipe them off my hands. :) Let me know when you want it though. Thanks.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
317 Posts
If 99AznAccord wont do 20 shipped for it I will sell the one from my sedan for 20 shipped
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
182 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
wicked euros said:
If 99AznAccord wont do 20 shipped for it I will sell the one from my sedan for 20 shipped
Better yet, I'll buy it off of you.
Let me know if the sedan piece (gray/black color) fits in the coupe and the top closes and opens (functions).

I have never traded off-states besides using eBay so let me know how this works. Thanks.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
317 Posts
iKwak said:
Better yet, I'll buy it off of you.
Let me know if the sedan piece (gray/black color) fits in the coupe and the top closes and opens (functions).

I have never traded off-states besides using eBay so let me know how this works. Thanks.

Mine is black. Do you need the actual cup holder or the part that the cup holder goes into? If you need the cup holder mine works except the clip to shut it broke off. If you need the other part it is in perfect condition.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
182 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
wicked euros said:
Mine is black. Do you need the actual cup holder or the part that the cup holder goes into? If you need the cup holder mine works except the clip to shut it broke off. If you need the other part it is in perfect condition.
Same here, black (yes!). I don't know what the two parts are but the entire center is missing, leaving an empty space.

If you can upload a pic, I appreciate it and we won't confuse each other. Thanks.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
317 Posts
iKwak said:
Same here, black (yes!). I don't know what the two parts are but the entire center is missing, leaving an empty space.

If you can upload a pic, I appreciate it and we won't confuse each other. Thanks.

Yes I can post a picture. I wont be able to do it untill monday though
 

·
keepin' it OG
Joined
·
10,188 Posts
my friend said they have accords there.. they just have honda cars there so you should be able to find your part.
 
1 - 19 of 19 Posts
Top