Accord V6 Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I have a 2000 Accord EX V6. Does anyone know of someone who has a used set for sale? I have a full system, headers with catback exhaust 2.25" tubing and 4" outlet muffler tips. Only my mufflers are damaged. I need a new set. I talk to DNA motoring who I got these from and they are out of stock no ETA.

Attachments

·
Registered
2 Posts
Evil Energy has a 2.5" OD inlet, 4" outlet muffler that is the same size. They are about $50 each on Amazon. Decent reviews. Everything I've ever bought from DNA/Speed daddy has needed modification to fit properly. I don't think I would buy from them again. I have their headers, test pipe, and full cat-back. None of the hangers were correct and the J pipe wasn't the correct length or angle. 98 Accord ex v6 coupe.

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Evil Energy has a 2.5" OD inlet, 4" outlet muffler that is the same size. They are about $50 each on Amazon. Decent reviews. Everything I've ever bought from DNA/Speed daddy has needed modification to fit properly. I don't think I would buy from them again. I have their headers, test pipe, and full cat-back. None of the hangers were correct and the J pipe wasn't the correct length or angle. 98 Accord ex v6 coupe.
I need the piping to be 2.25" NOT 2.5

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·

my current exhaust is
  • Inlet/Outlet: 2.25"/2.25".
  • 4.00" Dual Round Roll Muffler Tip, 2.25" Main Piping

Attachments

·
Registered
4 Posts
Do you know of a cat back system that will provide some performance and nice level of sound (nothing crazy loud) that doesn't require welding all the hangars and heavy modifications for an 02 V6 coupe?

1 - 5 of 5 Posts