Accord V6 Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
1,318 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
I NEED an Eiback prokit ASAP, my cars in the shop and its either find one from one of my V6P Peeps or buy one on-line. If I dont hear back from anyone by Friday I'm most likely going to order one from coximports.com. I'd prefer someone in the tristate area so i can pick these up and get them to the shop. If you have something for me please send me an e-mail to "[email protected]" since I can;t get onto V6P from work, Thanks.

*Also has anyone ever heard of springs cracking? I have an eiback prokit and the mechanic is telling me my rear srpings are cracked? I've never heard of anything like this happening to anyone else? AMI the lucky one or what? How the F*** cana spring crack? (FYI original installation was done by a friend who i ddint find out to later did some shotty work, if poor installation can make this happen, as wierd as this will sound, it would ease my mind on what went wrong)

·
Registered
1,003 Posts
Hi.

I sent you an email. I have one for sale with only 10K miles on them... in great condition.

smokedoutv6 said:
I NEED an Eiback prokit ASAP, my cars in the shop and its either find one from one of my V6P Peeps or buy one on-line. If I dont hear back from anyone by Friday I'm most likely going to order one from coximports.com. I'd prefer someone in the tristate area so i can pick these up and get them to the shop. If you have something for me please send me an e-mail to "[email protected]" since I can;t get onto V6P from work, Thanks.

*Also has anyone ever heard of springs cracking? I have an eiback prokit and the mechanic is telling me my rear srpings are cracked? I've never heard of anything like this happening to anyone else? AMI the lucky one or what? How the F*** cana spring crack? (FYI original installation was done by a friend who i ddint find out to later did some shotty work, if poor installation can make this happen, as wierd as this will sound, it would ease my mind on what went wrong)

1 - 4 of 4 Posts