Accord V6 Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
761 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Sup guys i'm looking for those EURO dash kits with 3 holes in them, lemme know if you have one for samle :)

·
___
4,751 Posts
hey, please only make 1 thread about 1 thing. If it is something you want to buy, post it in the "wanted" forum, if it is something you are selling, then post it in the "for sale" forum. No need for a post in each forum, I deleted the other one.

·
Registered
202 Posts
They use to have it on ebay for cheap (like 40-60 dollars) but I can't find anyone selling them anymore. It was a really good price and looked real good. Good luck and let me know if u come across any. Laterz

·
Registered
761 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
borinka99 said:
hey, please only make 1 thread about 1 thing. If it is something you want to buy, post it in the "wanted" forum, if it is something you are selling, then post it in the "for sale" forum. No need for a post in each forum, I deleted the other one.
my bad, ya i didn't know how to delete a thread, i've only realized that I psoted on the Wanted forum only after i've posted it....

Nuffstyles... i KNOW... but they're all gone now, and i'm sad... tho took it off and doesn't want it so I can rice up my accord even more?!??:D

·
Registered
2,454 Posts
I might be selling my entire cluster (along with a trade for a stock....

1 - 5 of 5 Posts