Accord V6 Forum banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
___
4,751 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Goin for a shot, anyone selling a flamenco black oem kit?

Or just the side skirts?

·
___
4,751 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
cool, I can wait :) how's the condition of your kit? How much are you looking to get for it and how much do you think shipping would be to cypress, ca 90630?

·
Registered
1,705 Posts
nooo..damn you! i want an OEM Kit too!! maybe i should make a thread like this :p

·
Phi Kappa Sigma "Skulls"
500 Posts
chronos has asked for it too...but like i told him it might be awhile...i gotta try and find another black kit first...aslo the kit has a scuff mark on the passenger side skirt and a little crack on the back piece but i may take care of that if i do not sell soon...

·
Registered
59 Posts
Damn it no!!..I want it..guess im too late..:(

·
Registered
1,705 Posts
chronos has asked for it too...but like i told him it might be awhile...i gotta try and find another black kit first...aslo the kit has a scuff mark on the passenger side skirt and a little crack on the back piece but i may take care of that if i do not sell soon...
well i dont mind that..i need to repaint it newayz.. :D

·
___
4,751 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
you frieken hijackers! Go find your own kits lol :laugh:

·
Premium Member
1,981 Posts
well, since we're all hijacking this, might as well get on the boat. :p

Anyone selling nighhawk black kits?

·
Registered
159 Posts
Anyone interested, im thinking of selling my wings west front lip and lower grillcraft grill. Its painted flamenco black, needs so touch up.

·
Registered
34 Posts
borinka.. i got an oem body kit for sale.. you can go look at my thread.. it's in the for sale part.. i've listed all the details.. it's under honda accord coupe 98-00 underbody kit. just do a search for accord underbody kit and you'll find it.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts