Accord V6 Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Honda luv
649 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
i want to buy a good set of oem headlights.. no clears or blackhousing.. just good ol oem stock headlights in GOOD condition.. thanks

·
Registered
2,574 Posts
$100 and its yours! (oem wid the amber piece)

·
Honda luv
649 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
if the deal that i'm looking at right now don't go through, i'll e-mail ya.... it's in excelllent conditon correct?

·
Registered
470 Posts
i have a set of oem headlights but one of them the top part of the housing has cracked above the high/low beam. This is not noticable when you hood is closed and not really noticable if you have your hood up. Other then that they both are fine. PM me if you interested

·
Honda luv
649 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
sneakyxaccord said:
what happened to the retrofit you bought? do you have any pictures of them?
yeah i got them but I didn't like how little bit of the light was leaking from the side so I'm trying to modify it to my own.. I'm also waiting for the reley wireharness.. i need the new headlights so i can use the front cover because the one i got isn't clean as i wanted to.. i'm very picky

·
Registered
2,574 Posts
let me noe if u're interested..i got them available!

·
HOOK 'EM
1,107 Posts
same here, i just installed my TYC projectors so I'll sell you my OEM headlights in excellent condition for 80+Shipping which shouldn't be too much. Not trying to pad shipping so actual shipping would be paid.

·
Honda luv
649 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
sorry guys, i just got one from e-bay for 55shipped.. good price.. yeah i got tyc on my car now but my retrofitted oem headlights have pretty bad scratches on the cover.. i didn't want to spend that much on a oem headlights because i only needed the front cover of the lights... thanks anyways..:)

1 - 10 of 10 Posts