Accord V6 Forum banner

1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
1,225 Posts
hey..I have Neuspeed Sports...if your interested let me know!

Im looking at around $100obo...I dont know exactly how much used springs are, but its around 1.5 years old...

·
Registered
107 Posts
By the way, H&R manufacturers the springs for Neuspeed, so you're getting the same exact spring. Good luck, mine will be for sale in a few months.

·
Registered
294 Posts
I have a set of used hr springs that are just laying in my closet outside. They have maybe 20k miles on them. I paid 240. sell for 100 as well

·
Old Member
8,915 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
98v6accordfl said:
I have a set of used hr springs that are just laying in my closet outside. They have maybe 20k miles on them. I paid 240. sell for 100 as well
i need i4 springs,

honda and duckyD post some pics

·
Registered
1,225 Posts
Du3ce said:
i need i4 springs,

honda and duckyD post some pics
Ok..will do!

I will post pics soon..

·
Registered
1,225 Posts
here are the pics of the springs..

Let me know if your interested..

regards,
cleaver

·
Old Member
8,915 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
are those neuspeed sports? whats the drop 1.8 fr, 1.5 R? do you need a camber kit? do u have pics of your ride with them on?

·
Registered
1,225 Posts
Du3ce said:
are those neuspeed sports? whats the drop 1.8 fr, 1.5 R? do you need a camber kit? do u have pics of your ride with them on?
Hi,

Well I didnt have a Camber kit. I guess if ever the rear would need it a bit, but I guess you will be fine. It really depends on you.

As for the drop, according to when I got it, it said that it was 1.8f/1.7r. I purchased them brand new, so I never cut the springs or heat them.

For the pictures, I have two..one is when I had my older wheels they were 225/45/17 with 17x7.5 and 45et. The other picture was when the day I got my car lowered so I took pics...

Here you go... :)

·
Old Member
8,915 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
ill pass man i want to be able to get out of my driveway since its steep as hell,

·
Registered
1,225 Posts
Well to be honest...with this drop, it aint low at all! hahaha..but thats my opinion..When I had them before, I wish I was lower...

·
Registered
299 Posts
I Also will have a set of Neuspeed Sports for the 4cyl availble if you are interested itll be off my car in a week or so.. And my car is infact a 4 cyl, so you should have no worries at all. It has about 5,000 miles or so on them. Drop as state i think is 1.8/1.7 And no camber kit for me. I am located in California.
If you are interested $100 shipped.

1 - 17 of 17 Posts