Accord V6 Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
1,116 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I'm looking for a pair of Inspire headlights compatible with 03+ Accords. The housings can be new or used, but not damaged. Seller must be willing to ship to Canada. Thanks.

·
Registered
152 Posts

·
Registered
1,116 Posts
Discussion Starter #3

·
Registered
4 Posts
APOLLON said:
Yes, and http://www.optionsauto.com/ also sells them. But, for the price I can get them new, I could have a custom retro done and it will be more compatible with superior light output. Second hand makes more sense, plus I might be able to acquire the necessary plugs for the auxiliary lighting and miscellaneous hardware with the used housings.
those are pricey... i can get you a set, brand new in the Honda Genuine Parts Boxes, for $500 + ship to Canada from Virginia Beach, VA... just an option...

·
Registered
1,116 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
sw20: said:
those are pricey... i can get you a set, brand new in the Honda Genuine Parts Boxes, for $500 + ship to Canada from Virginia Beach, VA... just an option...
Do you work for a dealer or importer?

·
indoctidiscant
3,790 Posts
sw20 said:
are you serious? damn..

·
Registered
4 Posts
APOLLON said:
Do you work for a dealer or importer?
i've been in Japan for the last few years (civil service, GS13)... i bought them 3 months ago and had them shipped... conversion rate from yen to dollar translates to roughly $548, plus shipping to US... i've been debating on whether to keep...

·
Registered
1,116 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
sw20: said:
i've been in Japan for the last few years (civil service, GS13)... i bought them 3 months ago and had them shipped... conversion rate from yen to dollar translates to roughly $548, plus shipping to US... i've been debating on whether to keep...
You mean you already have a set? But, do you have a 7th gen Accord??

1 - 10 of 10 Posts