Accord V6 Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
984 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Anyone willing to sell their OBX headers? So. Cal preferred but I am willing to pay for shipping if the price is right.

Let me know...

Dan

·
Registered
335 Posts

·
Registered
984 Posts
Discussion Starter #4

·
???
1,405 Posts
sorry crazy horse.... i'm not trying to set up shop. My friend has registered with you or frank....his name is danny from ssimports. he had the obx group buy before. I believe that was his price before around 340 shipped. If you would like his information again, i would be glad to get it for you and you can contact him.
________
FXR150

·
Registered
1,705 Posts
sorry crazy horse.... i'm not trying to set up shop. My friend has registered with you or frank....his name is danny from ssimports. he had the obx group buy before. I believe that was his price before around 340 shipped. If you would like his information again, i would be glad to get it for you and you can contact him.
it was like 305 picked up or somthing right?

·
Registered
335 Posts
Your buddy registered with me on the old site. Here we're being more strict about vendors ads because we're paying for hosting. ;)

·
???
1,405 Posts
i just talked to him a little while ago and asked if he wants to do set up with the new site. He is branching off from his old partner and doing his own thing. I asked him about a gb and he said for me to help him out since obx is on the way to/from school for me and i can pick it up for him. Tim, can i/he register with his old info until he gets his new info? he said sure start another groupbuy for av6 owners.

i don't know what price he wants to sell for but probably around 340 shipped i'm thinking?
________
herbalAire vaporizers

1 - 9 of 9 Posts