Accord V6 Forum banner

1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Registered
14,633 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Anyone with an OEM 6th gen center tail light.

Yeah I am looking for an OEM center tail light that is in perfect condition. Which means they have no scratches and not water damaged.

PM me if you have one you want to sell :) .

·
Registered
14,633 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
That would help :p

I have seen them going for $20 with slight scratches. So I guess around $25 for one without scratches one. That’s not including the shipping since that varies.

Sorry if this sounds like a little bit of money but I am low on funds at the moment :(

·
Registered
14,633 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Some damage from the accident the last owner had in my car. Buffed white mark along the top of it on one side and split open at it's seam (can notice it) at the bottom so water gets into it. It's causing a bulb socket to rust :( .

Only left over damage on my car from this minor accident :p

·
___
4,751 Posts
he's lying!
He's gonna make a custom center taillight piece ;)

·
Registered
50 Posts
I've got one

I have a spoiler being delivered next week and was debating removing the interior 3rd brake light since I won't need it with the 3rd light in the spoiler. PM me in about a week or so, I will take mine off and if I't doesn't look stupid without, I'll sell you mine.

·
___
4,751 Posts
Re: I've got one

I have a spoiler being delivered next week and was debating removing the interior 3rd brake light since I won't need it with the 3rd light in the spoiler. PM me in about a week or so, I will take mine off and if I't doesn't look stupid without, I'll sell you mine.
I think he needs the center tail light piece, not the interior 3rd brake light.

·
530whp soon
1,993 Posts

·
8th World Wonder
1,245 Posts
If anyone else has an extra one, I do want one as well.

And yes, for a tail light mod idea.

·
Registered
14,633 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
02AV6 :gotpm:

I just purchased 02AV6's one so I am no longer looking for one. Thanks for the help everyone :) .

BTW: I will leave you a good comment in your trader rating section when I get it 02AV6 :) . Please do so for me as well :D .

1 - 19 of 19 Posts