Accord V6 Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
I hate my Ford
664 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
well if any1 is interested in trades + cash thatd be cool too, i need to take off my greddy mx exhaust and injen cai and put them back to stock, so plz let me know if u have them for sale or if u want to trade + cash for these great mods

·
1quick240
1,023 Posts
I might have an extra oem intake and I have a stock exhaust, but i dont know how much to sale for. The oem exhaust was taken off and then put back again, so it has been cut before and welded back together again. Shoot me an offer I guess

·
Registered
414 Posts
timdastis said:
well if any1 is interested in trades + cash thatd be cool too, i need to take off my greddy mx exhaust and injen cai and put them back to stock, so plz let me know if u have them for sale or if u want to trade + cash for these great mods

I have a perfectly good oem exhaust system and intake system. shoot me an offer, b/c the local exhaust shop said that it is in near perfect condition. Hardly any scratches on the canister, however i did ran over a bag and have some black stain. But it can be clean up if you like. anyway, shoot me an offer. All parts are intact like they should be. Thanks.

Joce

·
Registered
232 Posts
i have an OEM dual exhaust set up i'll trade for the greddy. i'm located in long island, new york if you're interested to meet up PM me.

·
I hate my Ford
664 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
i can get the oem for much cheaper than any used mx system would sell for, so if u wanna trade + cash pm me, if not no thanks

·
I hate my Ford
664 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
bump, really need these 2 things, then i can sell the car!

·
Registered V-tec Monster
348 Posts
i have an oem exhaust with minimal scratches if any. willing to trade + $$, but i'm located in atl. lemme kno wats up. have soundclips of exhaust and if not pm me some. i'd really like to know what the exhaust sounds like.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts