Accord V6 Forum banner

1 - 20 of 26 Posts

·
Registered
1,225 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi,

I am in need of a pair of orange strips that you get form OEM headlights...Please let me know how much you want or if you dont need it donate to me! hahaha.

ill pay shipping...thanks!

·
Registered
1,225 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
can you quote me shipping to Canada?

Postal code..V6H 3V2..
thanks

·
Registered
1,225 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
I need a set..but im have to decide whether to ship it to USA or CANADA...

One request if I may ask...is it possible if you can ask UPS or USPS or FEDEX if I will get charge Brokrage Fees and Duty if I get it shipped to CANADA?

If I do, then I have no choice but to get it shipped to US address..which I have one, so that wont be a problem, its just the brokrage fee that im worried about.

Let me know ASAP..I have paypal ready!

Thank you very much..and the price is ok for me.. :)

·
Hella Functional
4,960 Posts
BTW, if u guys REALLY need one, PM Rich (99aznaccord), he has a HUGE bag of it.... no joke

·
Registered
1,915 Posts
whiteaccordcoupe said:
lil azn grl, i have a set of orange strips if you want? 10 bucks picked up and I am local.

i'll take them for $5. I don't need them that bad to pay $10 for some amber strips.

·
V Go SoCal Drivers V
1,941 Posts
hondaboi said:
I need a set..but im have to decide whether to ship it to USA or CANADA...

One request if I may ask...is it possible if you can ask UPS or USPS or FEDEX if I will get charge Brokrage Fees and Duty if I get it shipped to CANADA?

If I do, then I have no choice but to get it shipped to US address..which I have one, so that wont be a problem, its just the brokrage fee that im worried about.

Let me know ASAP..I have paypal ready!

Thank you very much..and the price is ok for me.. :)
I'll check on that, but if you already have a US address, it's an easier done deal :D

lilazngrl4o8 said:
^^ if he doesn't take it, i'll take em when I'm in so cal next weekend... lemme know :)
Sure, if he doesn't want them, you can have them :D

·
Registered
1,225 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
Hi,

If you can let me know first hand, due to the fact that the distance for me to travel is a bit far..

thanks

·
Registered
1,225 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
can you show me a picture? I dont quite understand what you mean by blue and stuff? sorry to be sounding stupid..

·
Registered
1,225 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
bustedryde said:
Hey Hondaboi,

Since I have to declare value, there is a duty fee to pay, apparently. But I swear I've Fed Ex'd stuff over to Canada with no issues prior, so let me know....????
Hey,

Well with fedex, I am the one who gets charged thats why...I get it over the mail and it will say that I need to pay this and that.

Ok, let me think about it...ill most likely get it, and get it shipped to USA since I just purchased something so I will have to get it shipped to USA then..

Can you do like $10usd shipped to USA?? hehe...Just trying to bargain here! Im cheap...If not then its ok too! :D

What is your paypal account?

·
V Go SoCal Drivers V
1,941 Posts
hondaboi said:
Hey,

Well with fedex, I am the one who gets charged thats why...I get it over the mail and it will say that I need to pay this and that.

Ok, let me think about it...ill most likely get it, and get it shipped to USA since I just purchased something so I will have to get it shipped to USA then..

Can you do like $10usd shipped to USA?? hehe...Just trying to bargain here! Im cheap...If not then its ok too! :D

What is your paypal account?
LOL...I'm already cutting you a deal at $12 with the Fed Ex shipped....but let me know if you want it for sure, I'll PM you my Paypal addy....

·
Registered
1,225 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
bustedryde said:
LOL...I'm already cutting you a deal at $12 with the Fed Ex shipped....but let me know if you want it for sure, I'll PM you my Paypal addy....
Hahaha..yeah, no its a deal already, reason why I bargained lower is that I have to pay extra now to pickup the package in the shipping depot in the states. But its all good...pm me ur paypal, ill send you the payment soon.

Can you ship it out on monday?

Thanks,
cleaver :)

1 - 20 of 26 Posts