Accord V6 Forum banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
1,670 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
looking to buy Honda OEM fog light switch for a 7th gen accord. I think most of the Honda fog light swtiches are the same for their latest cars.

·
Registered
191 Posts
I think you should be able to get the 7th gen Fog switch through any Honda dealership. Check out this site. You might want to contact them for the switch.
http://www.handa-accessories.com/

I had a 6th gen one but couldn't find the pin layout for wiring it to an aftermarket fog light system. Maybe If I'll have enough time I'll retro some MDX projectors in a set of fogs LOL :up:

Tony

·
Registered
1,670 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
hmm yea, i just found the switch for $20 from hondaautomotiveparts.com. i'm actually using this swtich for the mdx fogs i'm going to install

·
Registered
191 Posts
hmm yea, i just found the switch for $20 from hondaautomotiveparts.com. i'm actually using this swtich for the mdx fogs i'm going to install
:laugh: Yea I was thinking of doing a retro with the MDX Projectors (04-05) in the factory accord fogs. I have seen pictures of the output on HIDforum.com and was very impressed with the cutoff and color. You can get a set of the headlights for around $70 shipped.

BTW thanks for the positive feedback :D

1 - 4 of 4 Posts