Accord V6 Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
17 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Sorry for the repost. I know someone left a message but I couldn't check it in time. So ne1 with OEM shocks you want to sell preferably in S. Kali but I don't mind shipping please reply Thanks.

·
Registered
91 Posts
i have oem shocks... but mine where off a 98-02 4 banger... is it the same for 6 bangers????? i tink it mite b.. we ll my shocks are practically brand new... only used em for 1500 miles when i first i got the car an then changed the suspension ryte after... we ll let mee know if u r intereested an if they fit ur car...

·
EX-Featured Ride Coord.
1,881 Posts
i've got a set that i'm trying to get rid off......offer something a bit more than the shipping costs and they're yours!!

btw, they are off a 2001 av6 sedan, 3 have 40k miles, one has 5k miles

·
Registered
44 Posts
i have a set, just sitting in my garage, they have about 30k on them and depending on where you from im sure we could work out a deal. i have absolutely no use for them as i dont even have the av6 anymore. email me at [email protected] if you interested.

·
Registered
21 Posts
sorry for the whoring, but i also need shocks. When you say set are they all 4 or just 2? I think i just need one cuz it blew.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts