Accord V6 Forum banner

1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Registered
116 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
looking for 98-02 stock coupe exhaust. Going to turn car back to stock. Any1?

Also will have dual world sport exhaust for sale soon.

thanks

·
Registered
98 Posts
stock exhaust

I've got mine sitting in the garage.I used it for about only 500 miles when i bought my car brand new...If interested give me price and reply...I' in Texas..

·
Registered
494 Posts
I have my stock cans. If you're interested let me know. I'm pretty sure I'm local...

·
Registered
494 Posts
Whatever sounds fair... How much was Tu_clean gonna sell for? Mine will be cheaper since they were on the car for over 40k miles...

·
Registered
509 Posts
Im gonna remove mine in mid December. Thats when im gonna install my Magnaflows. Im in nyc so Im not sure if youre interested..

·
Registered
509 Posts
dunno yet.. not too much.. I dont have a garage so itll go out as soon as I take them off.. Offer me $$

·
Banned
5,093 Posts
Hey Bone100 about how much you think you'll be asking for your WS, just a ballpark figure.

·
Registered
116 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
ScorpiOxNY, how about 170 shipped to 22079. Shipping wouldn't be much since I am close by.

·
Registered
509 Posts
Bone100 said:
ScorpiOxNY, how about 170 shipped to 22079. Shipping wouldn't be much since I am close by.
Ill check on the weight and charges, but as long as you can wait till around mid-december then I wouldnt see why not.. REREMBER itll be taken off my car around Dec 15th or after.. thats when I get paid my commission and will be able to pay for installaitons. let me know..

btw.. how the hell am i gonna ship the whole catback? mufflers is fine but the whole Y pipe is pretty crazy...

·
Banned
5,093 Posts
Thanks Bone, but i'll have to pass, what i really want is a single EVO but im getting impacient, i guess i was hoping you would give it away, but for that price i can get a brand new single EVO.

·
Registered
116 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
ScorpiOxNY, what you can do is what apexi did for me. They shipped two boxes, one with Y pipe and one muffler, the other with axle back portion of another muffler. What exhaust are you getting BTW? You can prolly use the same box they ship to you.

·
Registered
116 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
snikwad, no problem. If you get desperate you can always pick up my dual world sport.
:D

·
Registered
509 Posts
Bone100 said:
ScorpiOxNY, what you can do is what apexi did for me. They shipped two boxes, one with Y pipe and one muffler, the other with axle back portion of another muffler. What exhaust are you getting BTW? You can prolly use the same box they ship to you.
yah.. i didnt think of that but i already trashed my box. I got my catback about a month ago and forgot what to do with my old one..

1 - 19 of 19 Posts