Accord V6 Forum banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
68 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
im looking for a v6 from cat and back with mufflers exhaust system have the money ready... reasonable offers

·
Registered
1,124 Posts
My friend has the rear sections of some OEM mufflers.

I'll have to look if he still has his other piping. I'm not sure if he threw them out or not, since he lives in an Apt.

lmk if just the rear section would interest you.

·
Registered
1,124 Posts
I PM'ed you.

Let me know, so I can go pick them up for you.

It's a little drive out there, but its cool I'm headed out that way tomorrow.

·
Registered
187 Posts
holy crap 275 for stock? add a bill more you could get aftermarket anyways its whatever wait til i get my exhaust and you can have my stock ones for less than that

·
4,767 Posts
im looking for a v6 from cat and back with mufflers exhaust system have the money ready... reasonable offers
hey bro ... how much are you offering for this? i still have my stock cat-back @ the shop where i installed my Greddy Evo. maybe i could get it from 'em. it's been there for like 7-8 months now ... i just hope they still have it tho :p

just let me know the price and i'll go see if they still have it. :)

·
Registered
98 Posts
I got what you are looking for, full stock v6 exhaust, cat and all for a one time price of .. $175 dollars.. the exhaust has less than 1k miles on it... I am in austin, where are you in texas? lets do this..

- Tu

·
6th and BEST Generation
973 Posts
holy crap 275 for stock? add a bill more you could get aftermarket anyways its whatever wait til i get my exhaust and you can have my stock ones for less than that
Try and buy it from Honda, smart ass, then let me know if $275 is too much.
For all that plan to sell for less , you better hope you never need to go back to stock.

1 - 15 of 15 Posts