Accord V6 Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Dl20ccA is Acc0l2D backwards
479 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey everyone, I'm looking for an automatic paintball gun. I prefer something along the lines of spyder, angel. Also, if you have the hopper/loader and Co2 tanks that would be great! Thanks, also please post pictures and price.

·
Registered
52 Posts
its not a spyder but i have a dragun tes(tactical electronic sniper) for sale. it has a couple upgrades like a hybrid technologies r-drive stage 2 regulator, a sm-1 barrel(the old ones that got recalled due to design), and a adjustable drop forward. i can also sell u a pure energy 45psi/4500cu nitro tank wit a dye protective cover. im lookin for about $200 for the gun and $180 for the tank. if u want a hopper also i can sell u an egg2(evolution 2) for about $50. im also in the socal region so u can do pick-up if u like. anyway pm me or check out www.pbreview.com if u have anymore questions about specs and stuff...i can e-mail u some pics u want since im too lazy to get them hosted and watever else u have to do. by the way the gun has only been used 2 times.

·
Registered
208 Posts
I have a PMI Piranha E-Force GSX with 2 tanks, one 9oz, one 20oz. The stock hopper, and 1000 paintballs I can give you for 200 bucks.

Comes with:
(1) PMI Piranha E-Force GSX, including a 12" and 15" interchangeable barrell
(1) Box of Tork 1000ct Paintballs
(1) 9oz CO2 Tank
(1) 20oz CO2 Tank
(1) PMI Full Face Mask

All Cleaning accessories, Springs, Directions, tools, and original box.

Gun has been used maybe 4 times, and shot about 1500 paintballs. Cleaned thoroughly after every use and oiled.

Let me know,
Tom Callahan

·
Registered
93 Posts
I've got an 2003 Autococker STO that's in mint condition. You might want to check it out. I live in Riverside.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts