Accord V6 Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
2K1 SyLvRyD
416 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
looking for some paintball guns or any accessories that they are looking to sell or get rid of. Trying to get some friends into paintball but they are trying to get some basic parts and guns so they can try out the sport... anyone have anything... anything, it doesnt matter, let me know! thanx

·
Registered
28 Posts
I got a couple spyders that I bought before I joined the Marines. They are a few years old but I think they are still in good shape. Let me know and i'll try and get pictures of them. I know one of them is an AMG LCD, and I think the other is a TL Plus or something.

·
Registered
3,244 Posts
Friend of mine might be interested in selling his paintball gear. He has paintball gun with Spiderman 2000 barrel (and stock barrel), cleaning kit, two bottles, mask (hardly used), and something like 1000 rounds of ammo.

i think his looking for something like $200+s/h

·
2K1 SyLvRyD
416 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
SemperFi2k1 said:
I got a couple spyders that I bought before I joined the Marines. They are a few years old but I think they are still in good shape. Let me know and i'll try and get pictures of them. I know one of them is an AMG LCD, and I think the other is a TL Plus or something.

any prices?

·
2K1 SyLvRyD
416 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
HONDA_99 said:
Friend of mine might be interested in selling his paintball gear. He has paintball gun with Spiderman 2000 barrel (and stock barrel), cleaning kit, two bottles, mask (hardly used), and something like 1000 rounds of ammo.

i think his looking for something like $200+s/h

pictures?

·
Registered
273 Posts
new, used once

Got a Spyder AGGRESSOR Semi-Automatic cal.68 Marker, which i've used once. Never went paintballing again, since my friends here ARE BORING. Perfect Condition.. Including a Hopper w/ Paintball plastic case. Manufactured by Kingman. Great Gun for Beginner's. No use- Selling CHEAP - $70.

·
Registered
3,244 Posts
i just talked to my freind about pictures that he didn't sendyet, he promised them tonight.
he also said, price that he told me is actually too high.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts