Accord V6 Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
2,757 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
just like the title says. i'm looking to buy a razr v3c which is for verizon. i lost mine and don't have insurance :( pm me if you have one to sale. i need one asap and have money ready. :up:

·
Registered
583 Posts
04Punisher said:
just like the title says. i'm looking to buy a razr v3c which is for verizon. i lost mine and don't have insurance :( pm me if you have one to sale. i need one asap and have money ready. :up:

i have a black one that is 2 months old, no scratches or anything how much are you willing to pay i bought mine for 442.76 and have receipts for it, of course i dont expect to get that much since it is used...........but if the price is right i might be interested in a sale

·
Registered
2,757 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
marr9188 said:
i have a black one that is 2 months old, no scratches or anything how much are you willing to pay i bought mine for 442.76 and have receipts for it, of course i dont expect to get that much since it is used...........but if the price is right i might be interested in a sale

is the black one for verizon? is it the razr v3c? i think verizon only carries the charcoal one and the pink one. anyway lmk. thanks :)

·
Registered
751 Posts
go on ebay and buy one. i just ordered one from cellpoint, there an ebay store. brand new razr v3c shipped via 2nd day and with extended warranty for 210. sim card is an extra 25 and activation will be 30 though for cingular, idk about verizon

1 - 5 of 5 Posts