Accord V6 Forum banner

1 - 20 of 78 Posts

·
Slammed & Stunning
3,496 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Yea^ seen their website, PureMS, but they're asking around $36-40 a cap after tax which is extremely high, seeing plenty of sets go for $80-120 shipped

·
xXxCLS bOoStEdXxX
7,741 Posts
the caps in red are sometimes hard to find. if you need em asap then the 30-40 in price difference isn't much. plus that price would be for used ones.

·
Slammed & Stunning
3,496 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
I saw a couple sets for $80-$115 around different forums, sucks no one here has LM's.
I might try to Tirerack since it's only $24 per cap, I'm just hesitant because I'm not too sure if they'll fit my 18'' LM's
Can anyone verify that these caps from here *CLICK OPTIONAL HARDWARE*:

BBS LM Diamond Black w/Mach Lip

Will fit?
Thanks

·
Brad
4,318 Posts
Why don't you call TIreRack and ask them? They'll be more informative than us guessing. BBS caps come in 3 different types, I don't know which type you have on your wheels currently. They should be 70mm though, so there's a great chance those will work.

·
Slammed & Stunning
3,496 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Yea, I'm just in class I was planning to call after class, I was just hoping some of you might know for sure.
They're price is a lot better than PureMS for sure

·
xXxCLS bOoStEdXxX
7,741 Posts
lets see. you need em ASAP. But you don't want to pay what they are worth.

Is this a case of a BEGGAR being a CHOOSER?

How do you plead matthew?

You can choose to remain silent... anything you say can and will be used against you in the V6P court of law.....

and don't tell me to GTFO. I am presiding over your case. :)

·
xXxCLS bOoStEdXxX
7,741 Posts
mathew my son. the verdict is as clear as daylight. You have been convicted of being a HOECAKE.

There is no appeals process for this label.

it shall follow you around like herpes and is incurable.

·
Slammed & Stunning
3,496 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
You guys are amazing. Keep the hating up. I could give a f*ck seriously. I'm here all day and not going anywhere. I could give a sh!t if the whole forum turns on me.

1 - 20 of 78 Posts