Accord V6 Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
now drives a 7thgen V6
164 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Like the title says..looking for a set of wheels and tires..no particular preference..just show me what you got and I'll see if I like them..for my gen7 av6 4door....I'm in central Florida so I anyone in Florida has something I like I'd be willing to meet up

Not looking to spend more than 5-600 tho...this might be too low for anything but figured Id ask and see what comes up..thanks

·
Registered
169 Posts
I have some v6 6mt wheels in near mint condition with BFG KDW tires with 85% tread left on them if youre interested. Id be willing to ship them to you.

·
now drives a 7thgen V6
164 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Was more interested in non OEM rims but shoot me some pics...could end up liking them...pm them or just post them here

·
Brad
4,318 Posts
My friend has Infiniti G35 19" OEM wheels (I know you're not looking for OEM, but since they're sportier than most I thought you may have some interest). They need new tires and have some curbage (nothing structural, only cosmetic), but last time I asked he said he'd sell them for $300. In case you're not familiar, they're this model:

If you think they may be something you want, just let me know and I'll have him take pics. Located in Tampa.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts