Accord V6 Forum banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
277 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
If anybody has a shaved, but non CF trunk they want to sell, I would love to take it off their hands... Don't care what color it is.

I have contemplated for the last 2 days shaving mine myself, but MAN is it a lot of work.... ughh.

If anyone has a trunk they would sell, and ship to Canada, post here or call 306 2292333.
thanks!
Aden

·
i keeps it real
352 Posts
including the price of shipping and painting, id suggest u just find a shop to do it, any good body shop should be able to shave it for u

·
★★★★
2,138 Posts
What car, sedan or coupe, and what year? I have a shaved 6th gen coupe oem trunk, satin silver metallic. It's in perfect condition. Make an offer, if our numbers are close, i'll sell it. Thanks

·
Registered
277 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
But I want to keep my stock trunk for when I sell the car, that is the only problem, otherwise I would do it myself.

Can you paint over CF? Ive never tried... What does a CF shaved trunk go for?

·
Registered
277 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
99 Accord v6 coupe. which one is 6th gen? is that mine?? what do you do about reverse lights, or do you just forget about em?

·
Brad
4,318 Posts
Haha don't forget them, come up with a custom version of reverse lights.

Since I just got my cf trunk, I'm thinking of buying the acura tl reverse lights & integrating it in with the rear bumper.

http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/ws/e...ame=STRK:MEWAX:IT&viewitem=&item=320273323593

Some people use sidemarkers with white bulbs & wire them up to run as reverse lights after they've been installed somewhere on the car's rear end. I'm sure you'll think of something.

·
Brad
4,318 Posts
Of course you can paint over cf, you can paint over anything. A brand new carbon creations cf shaved trunk goes for $550 before shipping, in the U.S. shipping is around $75-100. So that should give you a rough idea of that price.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts