Accord V6 Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Clueless Newbie
185 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Looking to buy a stock set of 2003-2006 Accord wheels + tires. Not the steelies, but any of the EX rims. Preferably looking for tires too as mine are almost bald at this point.

Preferably Texas since that negates shipping but if you have some in your garage somewhere else let me know. Thanks!

·
Registered
10 Posts
rims

Hey I've got a set of 03' TL-S rims w/ BRAND NEW TIRES. (only 113 miles on them). The rims are 17x7 and 5x114.3 lug pattern (so they fit accords). I'm in Ohio, I'll sell em' for $625 shipped to your door. Let me know.

Anthony
614-588-7857

GraphiteI4 said:
Looking to buy a stock set of 2003-2006 Accord wheels + tires. Not the steelies, but any of the EX rims. Preferably looking for tires too as mine are almost bald at this point.

Preferably Texas since that negates shipping but if you have some in your garage somewhere else let me know. Thanks!

·
Registered
2 Posts
wheels

GraphiteI4 said:

I got a used set of 03 v6 accord ex wheels that have been sitting in my garage for a year. I will ship them to you for $325. The wheels are in good shape.....minor curb rash on one of them but it can be fixed. The tires on the rims are at least 50% worn. You will have to determine if you want to replace them.

·
Registered
27 Posts
to buy a stock set of 2003-2006 Accord wheels + tires.

I have a set of 2005 accord coupe 16inch wheels. Below is a link to my ad. if your intersted email me at [email protected]

http://www.craigslist.org/sfc/pts/138112872.html

GraphiteI4 said:

·
Registered
1,670 Posts
i'm in austin. i have 4 wheels and tires from an 04 Accord sedan v6 EX. they are the 7 spoke wheels. the tires has about 18K miles on them.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts