Accord V6 Forum banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
603 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
So the day has finally come, I have a couple interested people who wanna buy my car! WOOT

All I need now is a stock 6thgen 4dr OEM exhaust I dont care if its single or dual but I need one like this week and a stock cat as well.

If anyone has one let me know cause I have one potential buyer coming tomorrow and will hopefully buy this weekend and my 7thgen or S2K dreams can finally come true!

·
Registered
603 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Np im not the pix kind of person but yes im ready for 6 cylinders but I need this damn car sold and I need a stock exhaust and I have potential buyers!

·
Registered
10,960 Posts
The block was trash since two of the cylinder walls were rusted up due to the original owner leaving it sit with coolant in the cylinders, but the head and tranny are still sitting here.

·
Registered
603 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
The block was trash since two of the cylinder walls were rusted up due to the original owner leaving it sit with coolant in the cylinders, but the head and tranny are still sitting here.
Time to sell it and make money my car gotta go! Time for 7thgen I already know what color I want!

·
Registered
603 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
so ur stickin with an accord? i rememeber you were also talking about a lexus.. and lots of other cars
I was speakin out of my arse as Papi Paul would say but im a Honda Kid for life and Paul knows Hondas like the back of his hand!

·
k24/k20 Turbo coming soon
3,305 Posts
Ask for Butch he owns a junk yard in MD off of RT29. He has a few 6th gen accords but you'll have to pull the parts your self. Tell him dre with the silver accord sent you.

410-531-5000

·
Registered
5,513 Posts
Ask for Butch he owns a junk yard in MD off of RT29. He has a few 6th gen accords but you'll have to pull the parts your self. Tell him dre with the silver accord sent you.

410-531-5000
Would he have anything for a 2nd gen tl?

·
k24/k20 Turbo coming soon
3,305 Posts
No just 1st gen CL :( TL's are hard to find I'll see if I can find one for you some where else.

1 - 14 of 14 Posts