Accord V6 Forum banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
89 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
My rear shocks are blown and my front two are probably very worn. I think it's definitely a good idea to get new ones now.

My car has 83k on it and I'm looking for VERY VERY new shocks that will fit that anyone is willing to let go of for cheap. Let me know.

-Jerry

·
Registered
89 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
aznfunkyflip, I got your pm. I'm still looking around a little bit, but your price does seem somewhat alright. Now, the mileage that you have on the shocks, are they highway miles or city miles. Also, does anyone know how much shocks are to install?

lengjai, i think i saw them on ebay. How are aftermarket stock-type shocks?

·
4,767 Posts
aznfunkyflip, I got your pm. I'm still looking around a little bit, but your price does seem somewhat alright. Now, the mileage that you have on the shocks, are they highway miles or city miles. Also, does anyone know how much shocks are to install?

lengjai, i think i saw them on ebay. How are aftermarket stock-type shocks?
the mileage are mostly highway miles. I drive 40 miles/day -- 30 highway miles/day, 10 city miles/day.

Let me know if you decided to buy it.

Thanx.

·
Registered
252 Posts
from what i've seen around this forum, people using stock ride height say the kyb replacements are just as good and have lasted long too. don't go trying to lower your car on them though, they will blow.

·
Registered
149 Posts
:gotpm:

·
Registered
80 Posts
I can sell you a set of '03 CL Type-S struts, front and rear, 10K miles on them, for $100 plus shipping from Los Angeles to wherever you live. You'll have to check whether they will fit.

Plus, if you like, I can throw in a set of H&R OE springs for another $120.

·
Registered
89 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
I bought a set off a member on this forum. Thanks alot for the offers guys!

1 - 11 of 11 Posts