Accord V6 Forum banner

1 - 20 of 23 Posts

·
Registered
7,309 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
I'm looking to buy some 17x8 TL rims that come stock on the 6-speeds and auto's I believe.

Heres a pic (most of you probably don't need it but I like the way it looks :D )

·
Registered
7,309 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
Anybody now anyone else trying to get rid of their stock TL rims? I do have money to offer just PM me if your selling.

·
Registered
760 Posts
You missed a great deal from a Ebay seller in socal two days ago. You gotta look around for good deals, don't expect them to come to you.

·
Registered
7,309 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Nah I saw that, but the tires were jacked up. Plus I was waiting for a reply from somebody here on V6P who said they had a friend who wanted to sell theirs.

·
Registered
7,309 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
willshire said:
Yeah, but you wouldn't want those crap tires for long anyways.
If by that you mean those stock Bridgestone Turanzas then yes I would because if you couldn't tell I am on a somewhat small budget so replacing tires isn't something I'm looking foward to doing anytime soon.

·
Registered
7,309 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
bump... still waiting on ebay and some members anyone else out there that wants to get rid of their TL rims :naughty:

·
Registered
7,309 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
My other deal here fell through so I am still looking for some TL rims. I was thinking $500+shipping or $600 picked-up. I want the tires on the wheels to :D
Considering ebay but would prefer to do this on V6P, tried joining Acurazine but having problems with account :angry:

·
Registered
10 Posts
I have a set, but they do not have tires. I bought them from my local dealership, they have 11 miles on them. I paid $600 for them without tires.. which I know now is way too $$ So I can afford to let them go for $580 shipped...

I can't decide whether to put on the TL wheels or keep these 17X8 BBS RXs I currently have on. ($925 plus shipping for the BBS w/Michelins)

·
Registered
7,309 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
Nah sorry I would if they had tires, I only have a certain amount of money and can't afford to buy tires. They also have lower priced sets on ebay. Thanks for offering though :up2:

·
Registered
7,309 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
macboi said:
I have a set that sittin on pirelli if you're interested. hollaaaaaa
The other guy is selling his for $600 picked up, so you have to do better than that with shipping price so it has to be less than $600 shipped, probably by a good amount since I have the opportunity to pick up his TL rims from the bay area here in California Aug 13 which is sooner than shipping.

If you feel you can do better HOLLLAAAA BACK!! :p

·
62 Posts
Hey i got a set of 04 TL rims if u wanna pick them up. It has the bridgestone tires on it and still a lot of thread left. Two rims are in perfect shape and the front two have very minor curb rash. I can send you pics if u wanna take a look at them. Just PM if ur interested

1 - 20 of 23 Posts