Accord V6 Forum banner

1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
191 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
i'm looking for some affordable springs and shocks for my 2000 coupe... they can be used or new... depending on the price.

·
Registered
191 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
haha... sorry about that... lemme clarify... i'm looking for some aftermarket springs/shocks... hey greg, how's the sound on the magnaflows? i've been looking into them for a while...

·
Registered
191 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
thanks bro... got any pics of your car? looking at all your mods, i'm guessing it looks dope

·
Registered
2,454 Posts

·
Registered
2,454 Posts

·
Registered
191 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
hahaha.. nikkaaaa!!!... now i dunno who to hit up.... hmm.. mebbe both? so how much for the pro-kits... i'm hoping you guys will keep outbidding each other so i end up with them for free :D

·
Registered
2,454 Posts
Well i'll beat your price anytime too.......damn someone hatting.......lol just kidding.........peace.
$160.... Can you still go lower... ?

Tax is included in the $160. :D

This is NO competition! I know I will always be able to beat your deal, but I am getting kinda burned out on the spring selling... TOO many flakes in these parts! :laugh:

BTW- EnViOuSaKkOrDv6, PM me, I would like to know which distributor is supplying you, I maight be able to help your situtatino some.

·
Registered
191 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
what do you mean flakes? that's a great price by the way.. i'm in the process of gettin my money together.. i'll pm you toby

·
Registered
188 Posts
Ei-ccord, lol actually i cant beat that price.......but look whats your email, lets talk......maybe i can start buying EIBACH from you.......and well i can also help you distribute out to other shops in my area........lets do business......peace.

·
Registered
191 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
ei-accord and enviousakkord... i have a feeling i'll be doing a lot of business with you two. :naughty:

1 - 17 of 17 Posts