Accord V6 Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
379 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey im looking for a 01 AV6 cluster. I need one with miles that read around 50-70. And it has to be a V6 model (red needles and Grey face). The cluster I have right now really isnt working for me.

·
Registered
2,629 Posts
aDDanDrew said:
Hey im looking for a 01 AV6 cluster. I need one with miles that read around 50-70. And it has to be a V6 model (red needles and Grey face). The cluster I have right now really isnt working for me.
Bummer.....its gonna be hard to find one on sale here, bc everyone wants the 01-02 gauge clusters. You would have a better chance finding the 98-00 clusters since a lot of ppl swap (I did) Your best bet is to go to a junk yard :)

·
Registered
379 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
maying856 said:
Bummer.....its gonna be hard to find one on sale here, bc everyone wants the 01-02 gauge clusters. You would have a better chance finding the 98-00 clusters since a lot of ppl swap (I did) Your best bet is to go to a junk yard :)
If i get the 98-00 clusters, will everything be working right, with no probelms? I think i have like a 98 4cyl cluster and the temp needles doesnt work so i dunno if my car is warmed up or not.

·
Registered
2,629 Posts
^^It wont work, since you have a 6 banger. But you can interchange the cluster within the years, as long as you switch out the motherboard too, and the engine is the same

·
Registered
3,436 Posts
actually alot of people with 98-00 want to upgrade to 01-02 is because they want to swap out for the more silverish colored face and for the red needle.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts