Accord V6 Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Looking to buy the full kit if you got pics or not let me know and fyi.... I live in toronto, canada but am willing to drive (I've got the rental car hook up)!! Email me if your selling or knowing anyone that is [email protected]. I don't care what color it is my car is getting a full paint job. Just as long as it is not all cracked and f'D up!! :D

·
constantly in pursuit
4,250 Posts
Hey man, i've got one for sale, its painted Dark emerald pearl, but the front needs to be redone, its got paint chips on it. but its all in very good condition.

i bought it for 400 shipped from someone on this board, never installed it on my car, but i did go out and buy what i believe are the brackets and screws you will need, i can send those with it. i dont know how much shipping will be, but i'm going to be up in norcal this weekend if you want to drive down haha. I'm in santa barbara. shoot me an email for pics: hammer03 (at) pacbell.net

oh, i have both sides, a front and a rear, but dont have the spoiler, dont know if thats what you mean by full kit.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts