Accord V6 Forum banner

1 - 20 of 23 Posts

·
___
4,751 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Anyone selling an x-box? I don't want any games, just the x-box and 2 controllers (and maybe the dvd remote) :D

just a plain ol' x box :)

·
___
4,751 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
bump

·
___
4,751 Posts
Discussion Starter #5

·
___
4,751 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
damn, 350 :eek:

I'm planning on getting a 120 gig hard drive for $50 next friday (after $70 in rebates :)) and then my friend knows a guy that will install everything for another $50) :D

·
Registered
14,633 Posts
Dang some of you have to mod everything you own don't you :laugh: .

BTW: Some mod chips will render online play inaccessible :( .

·
___
4,751 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Dang some of you have to mod everything you own don't you :laugh: .

BTW: Some mod chips will render online play inaccessible :( .
yea, but I don't really think I'll be playing online anyway. And I think that if you have the actual game, you can turn off the chip and be able to play online, even though the point of me wanting a modded x-box is so that I won't have to buy games ;)

·
___
4,751 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
anywaaaaay..... who's selling an x-box? :laugh:

·
___
4,751 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
bump!

·
Registered
202 Posts
formatsee said:
can a ps2 play games off the hard drive? oh wait, that's xbox.

actually a friend of mine just beta tested a hdd along with ffxi. it's already out in japan. release date for the us market is q1 of 2004. anything else?

·
___
4,751 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
lol what a newb... u believe in rebates bro? lmao like ur $70 will ever come back. i work at retail and i know! lol i hope u got the 120gig hd for $120 dollars lol
Do you know what a rebate is bro? If they offer a rebate, then they are required by law to send you the money mr. retail man. And if you don't get the money, you pick up the phone and call the company and they will send you your money.

Thanks for adding some useful material to this thread ;)

·
say hello to angels..
4,491 Posts
corrado85 said:
lol what a newb... u believe in rebates bro? lmao like ur $70 will ever come back. i work at retail and i know! lol i hope u got the 120gig hd for $120 dollars lol

what r u talkin bout man...i've got every rebate back that i've sent out...

·
Registered
595 Posts
^ what are you talking about, every rebate i sent out i get back... it takes up to a month but it'll come.

·
Registered
772 Posts
Is there a certain one you want? The Samsung or Thomson? A brand new one may be falling in my hands within the next week so I will let you know. I am not sure which one though.

·
moDDerator (wannabe)
1,475 Posts
lol black fridays? i am sorry bro but goodluck gettin these rebates backs yea lol u could call and call to get ur rebates shipped out but did they say that u have to call to get ur rebates? no they should send it to u automatically. yea you might get the rebates back from the MANUFACTURERS but from best buy or CC goodluck;) hah i work in at the district office i know all the gimmicks and scheme some get and some wont

1 - 20 of 23 Posts