Accord V6 Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
The last buyer from honda tech couldnt get the money so im going to try these forums. I'm Selling this car for my sister because she bought a highlander and no one drives this car. About 2-3 months ago she hit some car at a stop sign intersection at low speed. We're selling it with the damage. the damage is pretty minor as you can see from the pics.

Send some offers my way, i need to get rid of this thing.

Car:
2002 Accord LX
Automatic Transmission
36xxx Miles
Stock original paint
Salvage title

Motor:
Bone Stock

Interior:
Stock interior
Owned by non smoker
Clean
No rips or tears

Exterior:

Minor blemishes
STOCK

MISC:
cd player doesnt work, i think a fuse is blown or something.

EMAIL:
[email protected]

·
Registered
12 Posts
what are you asking for it?
also, is the salvage title because of that accident? still driveable? any frame damage? info please..

·
Registered
2,574 Posts
yea how bad is the accident? same question above^^^

and around how much are u lookin for , i knoe u said throw some offer, but wut do u have in mind, are u the original owner?

and will u part out some parts? thanx

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
yes its driveable, i just drove it today to keep it running. I dont think theres frame damage because it wasnt hit that hard, but ill check in the morning just to make sure. Its salvaged title. sorry car wont be parted out. I dont know how much this car is worth, my sister isnt really looking for much. Ill think up of a price then get back to you guys. in the meantime throw me offers, anything reasonable WILL be considered.

·
Registered
12 Posts
he mentioned to me it had a salvage title...so that means his sister was most likely not the original owner of the car...so basically it was in a wreck b4 she got it...someone rebuilt it and his sister got it and hit another car

1 - 6 of 6 Posts