Accord V6 Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Adventure is out there!
2,941 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
alright, here's the deal, i just purchased these wheels a couple months ago.. They are practically brand new.. Bought them from a guy here in phoenix with brand new tires.

I want the TL 5 spoke rims(use to have a set but sold them to one of my friends locally).

The condition of my rims are very good! 2 are in perfect condition, and the other two have small nicks on them that is hardly noticeable. One of the nicks was like that when i purchased it from the original owner. The other scratch is from running over a small curb that i did not see going to In N' Out burger.. As i got off the curb the rim got scratched up a lil bit.. about half an inch, nothing major. Tires are still in EXCELLENT condition. The front probably have 85% if not more left on them and the rear have 95% if not more on them.

So this is what i'm asking, a straight trade for a set of GOOD if not GREAT TL 5 spoke rims.. Tires have to have about the same tread as the ones on my
tl-s rims right now. So The set of TL five spoke rims plus 450 cash.. if you're tires on the 5 spoke tl rims that you are wanting to trade does not have as much tread as the TL-s rims of mine, then i will request more cash from you for a fair trade. Locals first but i am willing to ship also.. If this transaction requires shipping, i will pay to ship my wheels to you, and you will pay to ship your wheels to me(sounds fair to me).

Here are the pics: sorry for the crappy phone pics... it does the wheels no justice whatsoever
wheel 1 perfect condition

wheel 2 perfect condition

wheel 3 almost perfect.. minor nicks from previous owner

here is pic of small nicks

wheel 4 small curb check 1/2 inch to inch size

pic of small curb check, chipped a piece of the tire off too.. but nothing major

I will accept paypal or cash pickup..My paypal is [email protected] Please add 3% if you do paypal.. and also you will have to ship out your wheels to me first considering this is my only set of wheels.. and i will ship out after i recieve wheels and install on my car.

-Alex

·
^ lives for this stuff
287 Posts
man those are hot... lol

sorry, I had to. I can clearly see why you don't want TL wheels.

bump

·
Adventure is out there!
2,941 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
man those are hot... lol

sorry, I had to. I can clearly see why you don't want TL wheels.

bump
what do you mean? i love how these wheels look on my car and so does everyone else thats seen them, but i just want the tl five spokes one bc i got something else in mind..

i wonder if they will clear 13'' rotors
I'm not sure, you could find out somehow..

·
^ lives for this stuff
287 Posts
I wasn't trying to be mean or anything.... i just think they look too simple and dated. sorry if I came off as a choice word.

later

·
4.0L
9,440 Posts
nooooo don't get rid of the TL-S!!!! haha sorry dude...I had to say it....since I have them =P. GL on the wheel search!

·
Adventure is out there!
2,941 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
nooooo don't get rid of the TL-S!!!! haha sorry dude...I had to say it....since I have them =P. GL on the wheel search!
lol its all good, like i said i'm wanting the tl 5 spokes again but open to whatever...

oh yea and if any of you socal people are interested and are serious, i will consider driving down to socal also.. been wanting to go down there again anyways.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts