Accord V6 Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
185 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
anyone wiht a brown/beige interior willing to trade their black one for my brownish one?

If not anyone have a TL/CL Stock steering wheel (if it fits) they want to sell me? as long as it fits

·
Registered
2,628 Posts
i can maybe get a black type s one with perforated leather, or just a stock cl/tl one

·
Registered
2,628 Posts
umm not sure, i gave fiddler one for his coupe and he never had any complaints, i dont now much about i4's, do u know if its same airbag mounting points? and did u want type s or reg?

·
Registered
185 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
i hope its the same.. all i know is that the audio control ont he steering is added on the 01 coupes i think but lets assume it does. i will check with dealer. and i dont know what they two look like.. pics would help too.. oh yeah and does it include airbag?

·
Registered
2,628 Posts
no airbags not needed, just use ur oem bag, if we find out it does fit i can include instructions...from honda, i heard it takes about 30 mins to hour, ill call my guys tommorow

·
Registered
489 Posts
I have a OEM black accord wheel I can sell you. I have a TL-S wheel now so I don't need this one. It is the factory OEM wheel from my 2000. It is in GREAT condition. No leather pealing no real sign of wear.
Make me an offer, I need to get rid of it!

1 - 10 of 10 Posts