Accord V6 Forum banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
1,567 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
I have a xlr8 jpipe that was installed on saturday 04.04.09 and it hangs wayy too low and I AM NOT raising my car i already did about half an inch and i'll sacrafice a few ponies to be loww ;) .
so im looking to see if anyone would be interested in trading theie rv6 jpipe/test pipe????

PRICE LOWERED:$300 shipped!!
bad part: it has a small dent and a few scrapes,i know i know boo but this thing is awesome and power gains were great but wasnt made for people who are slammed.
Also,looking to TRADE for INGALLS FRONT&REAR CAMBER kit plus cash your side.apparently none of the 5-7 shops i went to will do my alignment without it so i have to raise my car till then... :(
here are some pics:

·
✔ Verified Member
5,836 Posts
Damn Jeff, that hangs WAY low! That's the first pic I've seen with it installed on something.

BTW, are your three wheeling it in your last pic lol!

·
Registered
1,567 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
haha.yeah it sits 1.5" to 1.75" off the ground (the jpipe) way to low,it scrapes on SMALL dips on the highway.
and man you should see my car when i go on some driveways my wheels come off the ground lol.

·
Registered
1,567 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
yeah i did a guy was pretty sure just wanted some pics but he hasnt got back to me just posting it on here IN CASE

·
Registered
1,567 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
^guy on acurazine isnt gonna take it anymore.also accepting cash offers or trade for richies!!!

·
Super Mod
6,932 Posts
you do not want the ingalls front camber kit if you are slammed. the top nut will hit the inner fender well.

the rear is okay.

·
Registered
1,567 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
^really.damn,all the shops said i need an adjustable camber kit to correct all the specs.i was like wtf correct the toe specs then i know i have neg. camber but whatever.

my dilemma is(frustrated and mad) is that got new yokohama yk520's in january and the rear were almost bald and gone on the inside in only 3 months so i got new falken 512 and those cost me $511 and im not gonna go through another set.so im broke and thoguht eh an alignment will fix it but noo only one shop has a pit to drive on to the the alignment and the bastards want $130.for a freakin alignment are you kidding me.and another little shop has a hunter machine and even have ramps for the ramp so lowered cars can make it up but my front bumper doesnt even go half way up so i have to take it off then drive 30 miles w/o it to the shop.plus they said i need a camber kit.
ahh sorry for the rant but its always one thing after another.
for some reason my car got LOWER and i love it!! :D

·
Super Mod
6,932 Posts
i'm just letting you know man. i had the front camber kit and took it off after 2 weeks cause it was hitting. even in the ingalls manual says the front camber kit will raise the control arm so its not really for extremely lowered cars.

·
Registered
1,567 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
^ thanks bro.
wasnt suppose to sound mean lol just frustarted from going to all these different shops and didnt get anything done.
so how do you adjust camber on the front or... idk im confused

·
Registered
485 Posts
arent there are other camber kits you can use that might not have that problem....plus why dont you just take your bumper off in the parking lot when you get there. Its not that bad to get it off. (thats what she said....sorry had to lol)

·
Registered
1,567 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
arent there are other camber kits you can use that might not have that problem....plus why dont you just take your bumper off in the parking lot when you get there. Its not that bad to get it off. (thats what she said....sorry had to lol)
yeah,im just sprta lazy to take all those clips off from the bottom of the bumper that holds the liner,lip and bumper boo... but i am cuz shoot thats a $100 dollar difference.

but bump bump bump!

1 - 16 of 16 Posts