Accord V6 Forum banner

1 - 20 of 29 Posts

·
Registered
26 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
aiitez here it is guys... i got 2 xbox 360's available for pick up the day it comes out! (november 22nd) if any of u guys want one let me noe...ill let them go at $420 a piece....this is for the basic system.... :eek:

·
Registered
384 Posts
ouch, that's steep. I'm going to wait until the dust settles..usually the first batch of systems are worse than subsequent ones.

·
keepin' it OG
10,188 Posts
mewario said:
ouch, that's steep. I'm going to wait until the dust settles..usually the first batch of systems are worse than subsequent ones.
wait til it dies down.. it'll be cheaper hopefully.... its just the hype when it first comes out.. ne ways, who knows maybe there might be something wrong with the first batches, like the ipod nanos... just something less to worry about i guess..

·
Registered
384 Posts
I think I'll end up getting mine at Costco eventually.. that lifetime warranty would come in handy. The only way my PS2 will play games now is at a 45 Degree angle.. didn't mean to hijack your thread there aznjoker

·
Registered
655 Posts
I believe he is gonna be selling the core system. (The one w/o hard drive, wireless controller, etc.) He'll be making a 120 profit. Cuz i highly doubt he would go through all that trouble to sell the better one thats $399. After tax, he'll end up losing money.

This is why I'm pre-ordering my ps3 next year =)

·
Registered
173 Posts
wow 420, they go up for 300 for the core system and 400 for platinum ed. (wireless controller, harddrive, etc.) at bestbuy without tax.

·
Registered
173 Posts
alot of articles r saying that 360 is going to outferform ps3. Lol i feel like a geek. but im still getting one

·
MMMMM....Boost !!!
1,785 Posts
The_Tofu_Shop said:
alot of members named The_Tofu_Shop are way too poor to be spending 400+ dollars on the new system.
Man all those Members :p
Ill trade you for your Kaminari lip+ cash :D
I'll Start comming to meets when I put it in my car ;)

·
Registered
134 Posts
$420 for just the basic system? thats a rip-off. They go for $300 just for the basic console.

the one with the HDD, wireless controller, XBOX LIVE enabled, dvd remote and everything else is $400

·
Registered
638 Posts
im guessing he thinks it's gonna sell out and go for that price on ebay after launch so he's just getting a head start.

·
Registered
2,629 Posts
LOL, i already got mine last week, and i only paid 350 under the table for the whole set. 400 is a lil steep, for another 100 u can buy the package deal at ebGames that comes with extra remote, games, and other cool stuff, but someone desperate enough will buy it, haha, good luck!

1 - 20 of 29 Posts