Accord V6 Forum banner

1 - 20 of 177 Posts

·
V6P Groupbuy Approved
744 Posts
Discussion Starter #1

XenithXenons.com is proud to announce its first back-to-school Clearance Sale! For a limited time, enjoy a huge discount on our xenon kits... a total of $55 saved off our top-of-the-line xenon conversion kits, which feature fully waterproof, precisely-engineered digital ballasts.

Upon checkout, please enter coupon code V6PFTW for the discounts to apply.

Why choose XenithXenons over the competition?

Here at XenithXenons, we believe that there are two characteristics that distinguish a good company from a great company: great value and efficient communication. After all, there are so many HID kits available on the market, what makes XenithXenons the smart choice? The answer is simple - we offer a product that excels in quality and structure without sacrificing value, and couple it with fast and friendly customer service. After all, valued customers like yourself deserve great service and products and XenithXenons does its best to cater to your needs as car enthusiasts.

XenithXenons HID kits include only the highest-quality components

Features include...
-Fully waterproof and shockproof, precisely-engineered DIGITAL ballasts to maximize power use and reduce flickering.
-Laser-cut HID bulbs to insure proper beam patterns.
-All necessary wiring harnesses to insure that our HID conversion kits are completely plug and play for your vehicle.
-1-year warranty on all components of the conversion kit.

In order to insure that our digital ballasts are completely weatherproof and shockproof, we engineered a bulletproof design for the outer shell and completely filled its internal components with shock-absorbing resin and Grade A synthetic rubber. This combination makes our digital ballasts impervious to harsh conditions and is the focal reason why we are able to keep our defectives rates so close to OEM standards.

If you're unsure as to which bulb size you will need, please visit our website and click the "Bulb Size Guide" tab. From there, you can choose the make and model of your car and it will bring up the bulb sizes for your high-beam, low-beam, and fogs.

The current sale price is good for immediate purchases while supplies last, and no GROUP BUY is necessary. Spend a little less time waiting on other people and a bit more time enjoying your own lights.

If you have any questions, please do not hesitate to give us a call at 626-617-9097 or send us an e-mail at [email protected]. You may also contact me directly at [email protected] or via private messaging through the forums. We would be more than happy to assist you with anything you need.

Thanks for your time everyone, we look forward to doing business with all of you soon!

Best regards,
George Wu
http://www.xenithxenons.com

PS: If you are interested in reading about customer feedback regarding our products and company, there are two sources you can refer to.

1) Our original thread here on V6P, which can be found here: http://www.v6performance.net/forums/showthread.php?t=181583
2) Our website product page has 49 positive reviews, which can be found here: http://www.xenithxenons.com/ProductDetails.asp?ProductCode=HID-KIT

·
V6P Groupbuy Approved
744 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Hi all,

Thanks for the responses, PMs have been sent and replied to :)

-George

·
V6P Groupbuy Approved
744 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Thanks Gilbert, yeah man you are an HID color whore LOL.

aznfunkyflip: 3000K is always a nice route.. but if your headlights are super blue, the colors would be too intense IMO. Yellow fogs only work modest-colored headlights. Either way, our 6000K setup is pure white while our 8000K setup is a crystal blue color. If your retro is using 4300K bulbs, I'd go for the 3000K.

·
resident noob
480 Posts
If i were to purchase this kit, and then purchase some tl or tsx projectors and shrouds, that would be all thats needed to do a complete retrofit of my stock headlights, correct?

·
V6P Groupbuy Approved
744 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
If i were to purchase this kit, and then purchase some tl or tsx projectors and shrouds, that would be all thats needed to do a complete retrofit of my stock headlights, correct?
Correct. You will need to get our D2C kits, which come with wires that will plug into your stock harness. If your car uses 9006 bulbs though, you will have to trim the sides of the spade connectors to fit in though since 9006 spades are generally thinner.

·
Registered
508 Posts
wow sooo cheap, I remember I bought it last year for $135 and still work very well, no problems what-so-ever
bump for a legit buy :)

·
Registered
879 Posts
on your kits which temp would have the highest light output and be most closest to white?...4300K or 6000K? im asking because i've seen many 6000K kits and the light output is more blue than it is white.

·
V6P Groupbuy Approved
744 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
turbo 911: Yeah man, clearance sale! After fees and shipping, we're making just enough to pay for some expenses. The reason is because we're making room for some REALLY nice kits in the future. When everything is finalized and released, I have no doubt in my mind that they will be the finest aftermarket xenons in the market.

H22 VTEC: The 4300K is the highest output but the 6000K is the bright white color. Different companies have different 6000K colors; ours is definitely bright white.

·
Registered
1,244 Posts
any pictures of the internals on the ballast? i've heard of places that claim digital ballasts but after opening them theres nothing digital about em lol. just want to be on the safe side. and btw do u guys have a slim ballast?

·
Registered
508 Posts
turbo 911: Yeah man, clearance sale! After fees and shipping, we're making just enough to pay for some expenses. The reason is because we're making room for some REALLY nice kits in the future. When everything is finalized and released, I have no doubt in my mind that they will be the finest aftermarket xenons in the market.

H22 VTEC: The 4300K is the highest output but the 6000K is the bright white color. Different companies have different 6000K colors; ours is definitely bright white.

that's awesome, and I already have two of your kits, looking forward for new ones, and most likely get them :)

·
V6P Groupbuy Approved
744 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
1blownaccord: I'll see if I can get some pictures. All of the kits that are here have their internals filled with the resin already and it's kind of hard to take it out. I will get some pics from before they add the resin.

turbo911: Yep, that would be great :)

LrysCG: Until supplies last :)

1 - 20 of 177 Posts