Accord V6 Forum banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
2,031 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
I'm selling my xmod evolution-mustang gt edition. Here's what's included:

Bodykit set, Stage 2 motor upgrade, Bearing upgrade, new set of foam tires, and Xmods Evolution.

Asking Price: 50obo

You can drift this thing easily :D Have fun with this RWD since you really can't drift your FWD :angel:

This is almost brand new...I'll throw in all the stock parts also. Reason I'm selling this is because I have my own pad now and it's all carpeted, and I'm super busy with school.

haha buy all this and part it out, make money! :p

·
*this space for rent*
1,024 Posts
I'll race you guys too! I have an EVO with AWD, stage 2 motor, sealed bearings, and doing the li-ion and wire upgrade soon. hehe...
If you guys beat me, I'll run you guys over with my lifted H2!

ahah...bump for you

·
Registered
1,155 Posts
Sounds funny. I never heard of this my friend works at Radio Shack see if he can hook me up :D. I like the gas powered RC cars those kick ass.

·
Registered
2,031 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
price lowered..take it home!

Light kit, bearing upgrade, stage 2 motor upgrade, foam tires, and bodykit set included!!!

·
Hatin' on me hatin' on me
3,751 Posts
UrbanRocker said:
I'll race you guys too! I have an EVO with AWD, stage 2 motor, sealed bearings, and doing the li-ion and wire upgrade soon. hehe...
If you guys beat me, I'll run you guys over with my lifted H2!

ahah...bump for you
Freaking Evo. hahaha We had to search like 20 Radio Shacks for my friend's EVO. He ended up swapping the Gen1 Supra body on it. Because he wants to keep the EVO body in mint condition. loL!

1 - 11 of 11 Posts