Accord V6 Forum banner

1 - 20 of 46 Posts

·
Registered
60 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
ok hey guys whats up. SALE ive got...

1.carbon fiber tailights for 2dr coupe 98-02 accord... new- and real hot looking.. at night looks like skyline tailights.. HOT
asking...

2.Themal R&D EXAUST 98-02 v6 .

3. Chrome Clear Dual Projector Headlights.98-02 v6 .

4. CLear Headlights 98-02 v6

5. INJEN Race Division Cold Air Intake. used for around 8K miles, 98-02 v6 CHROME PLATED W-Red Injen , askin.. 60 (brand new 319.99)

6.18" Wheels, 5x114.3 (5lug) fits... 98-02 v6 and other 5 lugs... 18x7.5 with nankang ns2 tires, wheels have no scratches nor marks of anykind., 2 tires are brand new and have not touched pavement.. and the other two tires have 90%tred left.. new . rims are hot.. asking 799.99 (paid 1,600)- local pick up only- SOUTHERN CT AREA.

7. Neuspeed Front Strut Bar Brand New- chrome polished

8. Chrome/Carbon Fiber Oil Cap

i gotta get rid of this stuff.. i am buying a 04 maxima/
* i got pictures of everything*** ... only serious buyers please. contact me asap PLEASE.. email me.. with any questions or if yur interested

i will sell everything as a package deal for real cheap. i mean real cheap.

so mabye i can help out a new AV6 owner...

[email protected]
thanks,....

[email protected]

·
Registered
1,384 Posts
id like to see pics of the tails

·
Registered
63 Posts
can you post pics of your rims? im taking a road trip up north to chicago and new york after this semester. So CT is just a lil detour. If i like how they look then i might be interested.

·
Registered
74 Posts
Selling rims without posting pictures. How genius. Post pictures, dammit. If I like it, then I'll drive to CT to pick them up. :D

·
Registered
1,384 Posts
has this guy sent anyone pics yet?

·
Registered
258 Posts
i saw some of his pics on aim, it looks really nice..... too bad i thought his clear lights where 60 but its actually 80.... so i didnt buy it

·
Registered
60 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
HEY SORRY GUYS- IT WON TLET ME POST PICS ON HERE CAUSE I ALLREADY DID ON ANOTHER POST OR SUMTHIGN I DUNO, BUT IF YOU WANT ANY PICS, EMAIL ME AT [email protected] OR INSTANT MESSAGE ME.. I HAVE PICS OF EVERYTHING**
OK THE DUAL PROJECTORS ARE SOLD... AS ARE THE CF TAILIGHTS...

I AM CHARGING 80 FOR THE OEM CLEAR HEADLIGHTS NOW CUZ I PUT NEW HYPERWHITE/NOKIA BULBS IN .. 60$ VALUE. FOR ONLY 20, IT MAKES THE LIGHTS ALOT BETTER...
OK SO HERE'S WHATS LEFT..

FOR SALE...
PARTS FOR::: 98-02 honda accord v6 3.0L- have been on car from May. 03 to Sept. 03 ( 5 months)

INJEN - RACE DIVISON POLISHED COLD AIR INTAKE, with all hoses and air filter, still carb certified, works great- Very nice deep sound, roars at high rpm, combined with Thermal Exaust give nice deep tone, at low rpms, and a loud scream at high rpms... new- $$320.99 when i bought it...... asking $99 OBO

THERMAL R&D EXAUST- DUAL AXLEBACK- BOLT ON PERFECT FOR V6 ACCORD 98-02- OVAL TIP- fits perfect in cut out with bumper, also the canister for the exaust is more oval and not so round so that you wont scrape it on the road when going up an incline, nice V6 tone at idle, and combined with intake the exaust gets very loud at high rpms, but stay quiet and deep at lower rpms, so it doesnt have a "rice " sound- also Thermal is known to be one of the best....new $$649.95 when i bought it...... asking 275 OBO

***if you buy both together i will give sell both to you for 325$$$$$$$$$$ total .

also i have a new NEUSPEED FRONT STRUT BAR- POLISHED, for V6 ACCORD 98-02- for sale ($60) , and i also have CLEAR OEM HEADLIGHTS WITH HYPER BLUE/WHITE BULBS AND AMBER BLINKER LIGHTS which will fit perfectly and will fit exactly as your stock do, for sale... $(80)

we can work a package deal!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

i hope u can help me get rid of these parts, an di can help you hook up your car for cheap, get ahold of me asap, this stuff will go quick at these prices.

[email protected]

~Thanks Eric.

·
Registered
60 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
OHH YEAH AND THE RIMS ARE NICE!!! I POSTED PICS BEFORE ON ANOTHER POST ON THIS SITE TOO.. IF YOU ARE INTERESTED AT ALL, MESSAGE ME ON AOL OR AIM.. ELEEXX OR EMAIL ME [email protected]

I HAVE ALOT OF PICS. OF EVERYTHING.

THE RIMS ARE ONLY 799 WHICH IS CRAZY, CUZ THERE ARE 2 BRAND NEW TIRES WHICH ARE 15 EACH PLUS 2 MORE TIRES WHICH HAVE AT LEAST 90% TREAD LEFT, AND THE RIMS ARE IN PERFECT SHAPE... THAT MEANS ITS ONLY 200 FOR RIM AND TIRE. DOESNT GET BETTER THAN THAT, EXEPT FOR THE FACT IT FITS 98-02 HONDA ACCORD V6 !!!

·
Registered
60 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
rims

18" Wheels, 5x114.3 (5lug) fits... 98-02 v6 and other 5 lugs... 18x7.5 with nankang ns2 tires, wheels have no scratches nor marks of anykind., 2 tires are brand new and have not touched pavement.. and the other two tires have 90%tred left.. new . rims are hot.. asking 799.99 (paid 1,600)- local pick up only- SOUTHERN CT AREA

Attachments

·
Registered
60 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
injen

INJEN - RACE DIVISON POLISHED COLD AIR INTAKE, with all hoses and air filter, still carb certified, works great- Very nice deep sound, roars at high rpm, combined with Thermal Exaust give nice deep tone, at low rpms, and a loud scream at high rpms...

Attachments

·
Registered
60 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
thermal

THERMAL R&D EXAUST- DUAL AXLEBACK- BOLT ON PERFECT FOR V6 ACCORD 98-02- OVAL TIP- fits perfect in cut out with bumper, also the canister for the exaust is more oval and not so round so that you wont scrape it on the road when going up an incline, nice V6 tone at idle, and combined with intake the exaust gets very loud at high rpms, but stay quiet and deep at lower rpms, so it doesnt have a "rice " sound- also Thermal is known to be one of the best....new $$649.95 when i bought it..

Attachments

1 - 20 of 46 Posts