Accord V6 Forum banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
216 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Sorry for the big pictures.

I'm willing to ship anything at the buyers expense. Except for the hood cause its just too damn big.

next is a Tial knock-off 38mm wastegate. I never used it and I was told it needs a new seal. It also has a small tack weld that you'll have to grind off.
$30 obo

Random Garrett compressor housing. not really sure how much to sell this for so just make me an offer.

Vis OEM style cf hood. Will have it professionally re-cleared before it is sold.
$250 obo

Also selling my yakima rack pictured above. Q towers, clips that fit a sedan, cross bars with end caps and the actual bike attachment. Everything you need to put on the car and take your bike somewhere. DOES NOT INCLUDE LOCKS $250obo

That's it for now, might be some more stuff that I forgot about, that I'll add later.

I've been a member of 6thgenaccord.com and have sold lots of stuff over there without problems.

·
Registered
5,513 Posts
So tempted on the rack.

·
Registered
5,513 Posts

·
Registered
216 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
hmmm have to think about it. might be coming accross money by another means and if so I'm not sure I wanna get rid of the rack. Let me think about it and I'll let you know by tomorrow.

·
Registered
60 Posts
the roof rack will fit on a 2g tl. if it fits an accord , it will most likely fit a tl. if you want a perfect fit , the q clips will need to be replaced with q92 and q93 clips. dont know if the accord uses these clips already.

im looking for a rack for my 2g tl as well :)

·
Registered
5,513 Posts
Ah damn. Well let me know if you are ready.

·
Registered
216 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
will do. I really wanna keep it but I may not be able to unless I can sell some other stuff. I'll know in the next week or two if I'm gonna have to sell it or not to afford my build.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts