Accord V6 Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
908 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
See what u get when u dont have the cash to retrofit ur headlight??? U will end up having a foggy TYC headlight after raining or car washing, AGAIN....Even after I did using silicon to really really sealling all around the headlight, without taking apart the len and the housing, of course (lazy disease)
So, Any TYC lover out there that can punch me in the face with some new solutions, plz????
I love u guys...

Or I guess I have to take apart the housing and the lense this time, right?

·
The OG is here!!!
1,082 Posts
Hey 1lif2liv i have the same problem with my TYC my left fogs up. You know what to do so it won't do it again take it apart clean the inside and seal it up again. Seal it up good and let it settle in side for acouple hours in room temp. =) thats what im going to do this week.(and adjust my hids also) =)

·
THLA 2009 Bombsquad
9,831 Posts
i didnt have to take apart anything ..

heres the DIY i did ..

first i had an idea .. i took an air compressor and i shot it inside the housing thru the lil hole in the high beam area ..

after i blew all the fog away .. i didnt even hear an air leak anywhere so thats weird ..

after it was gone .. i took some take and coered up that lil U thingy on the back of the housing ..

fog has been gone ever since =]

·
Registered
908 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
which u thingy is it?

which 1 r u talking about? can u show me? Right behind the low projector or the high beam?

1 - 4 of 4 Posts