Accord V6 Forum banner

1 - 20 of 31 Posts

·
Registered
1,519 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
McSale (6.5" speakers/mud gaurds/fog light grills/door actuator sedan)

As several of you guys know every now and then I get rid of my 7th Gen. Accord with a Mcsale. I don't take money or any other payment except McDonalds food/items delivered to my house in La Mirada (between O.C and L.A county). Here is the order.

1)BigMac meal with no cheese and light BigMac sauce with a diet coke.
2)Minimeal BigMac snack wrap regular coke
3)Minimeal chicken nugget with sprite
4)Minimeal double cheese burger no cheese with sprite.
5)$5.00 McDonalds gift certificate.

You will receive ....

1)2 = used 6.5" inch Pioneer speakers model# TS-A641P both work well I switched them out for a Alpine speaker with twitters
2)Used Grilltech fog light covers
3)Used Silver painted mud gaurds 2 front and 2 rears
4)New door actuator Honda part 72155-SDA-a01 I bought the wrong one so it is left over.

Pictures will follow very soon.

·
FG4
2,274 Posts
he is working on the honor system :up: which is what I expect from V6p members :up: :up:

·
Registered
1,519 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
here is a picture

i'm sorry but who in the heck would take food from complete strangers that don't even work at the place :crazy:
Most people just go to the McDonalds down the street and pick it up without any problems...Hey, but I noticed your from Florida. You know Adam Corolla has a game he plays where callers try to figure out if a weird story comes from Florida or Germany.

i want those mud guards =( for sedan? oem? why you gotta be so far away!
They are OEM but I painted them. I would re-sand and repaint them but its not necessary. I installed them on my coupe. I don't know if they will fit a sedan. I would think they they would not fit.

·
Registered
45 Posts
dam i just want the speakers for my beater car since i dotn have an accord no more and i dont need to change the speaker for my tl. what mickyd combo do i need to bring just for those?

·
Registered
1,519 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
dam i just want the speakers for my beater car since i dotn have an accord no more and i dont need to change the speaker for my tl. what mickyd combo do i need to bring just for those?
No worries ....Just bring any single one that you want..Doesn't matter to me.. :up:

·
bka SouthBay7thGen
637 Posts
As several of you guys know every now and then I get rid of my 7th Gen. Accord with a Mcsale. I don't take money or any other payment except McDonalds food/items delivered to my house in La Mirada (between O.C and L.A county). Here is the order.

5)$5.00 McDonalds gift certificate.

You will receive ....

1)2 = used 6.5" inch Pioneer speakers model# TS-A641P both work well I switched them out for a Alpine speaker with twitters
2)Used Grilltech fog light covers
3)Used Silver painted mud gaurds 2 front and 2 rears
4)New door actuator Honda part 72155-SDA-a01 I bought the wrong one so it is left over.

Pictures will follow very soon.
Is this actuator for the front passenger side?

1 - 20 of 31 Posts