Accord V6 Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
12 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I probably won't be welcomed here, I don't own a V6...and quite frankly can't remember why I had this site saved in my favorites folder.

But I joined, and thought I'd say whats up. I used to own a V6, so that should count for something.:eek:

·
8th World Wonder
1,245 Posts
Welcome! You probably saved it because this is one of the most kick-ass sites on the Internet as said by 9 out of 10 of our members.

·
Registered
12 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Thanks for the welcome, we'll see how it goes. Although I won't be able to offer much help to you V6 guys.

There should be a V8 forum here...but I guess that would defeat the purpose of it being V6p.net

·
14.58 =Quickest Gen7 auto
3,545 Posts

·
V6P wandering idiot
1,634 Posts
glad to see you here man, i'm most likely getting a 2000 Intrigue within a couple of months, i gotta ditch my RSX, maybe you could tell me some stuff about the "Shortstar" considering they're very similar;) :D oh yeah, what kinda V6 engine car did you drive?

·
Registered
2,321 Posts
I dont own a v6. I've never owned less then 8 cylinders. Welcome :wave:

·
Registered
189 Posts
chrisnick said:
glad to see you here man, i'm most likely getting a 2000 Intrigue within a couple of months, i gotta ditch my RSX, maybe you could tell me some stuff about the "Shortstar" considering they're very similar;) :D oh yeah, what kinda V6 engine car did you drive?
the 3.8L is a beter choice

and btw yo, i been lurkin here a bit and decided to register, and like you i dont have 6 cyls, im 1 shy from it, but whateva :D

·
Registered
12 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
chrisnick said:
I used to own a 95' Monte Carlo with a 3.1 V6, not impressed with that engine.

·
V6P wandering idiot
1,634 Posts
ya, as nice as the power delivery of our 97 GTP was... i dont like the 3800.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts