Accord V6 Forum banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
get'cha roll on...
1,449 Posts
yo- that looks cool as ****. do you have to go both days, or just one. and also, is there a fee to register? im def down to go beat up on a few mazda's for the day.

·
Registered
595 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
its free, its one day, its 1hour sections but you are welcome to stay later to watch/chill.

·
indoctidiscant
3,790 Posts
i signed up for 12 pm on saturday. maybe this can be the chance to have a meet finally!!!!!!

:cool:

·
get'cha roll on...
1,449 Posts
my girl got my yankee/red sox tickets in the bronx for my bday and the game is on the 10th. im gonna def try and make it back for sunday the 11th.

·
get'cha roll on...
1,449 Posts
anybody acutally go to this? i went to day and it was f'n awesome. basically just went and beat the sh*t out of a few miata mx5's and an rx8. anyone?

·
indoctidiscant
3,790 Posts
v6SicksSpeed said:
anybody acutally go to this? i went to day and it was f'n awesome. basically just went and beat the sh*t out of a few miata mx5's and an rx8. anyone?
was sick so couldnt go. :(

·
Registered
595 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
went on saturday 12, left at 5

·
get'cha roll on...
1,449 Posts
streetxdreamer said:
yea i missed it too, way too busy to go but i heard it was packed with people and not enough cars
maybe on sat, but not on sunday. you waited anywhere from 15mins to half hour to run a track and you could do it as many times as you wanted. wasnt like you could only do each one once or twice.

it was ill because you were the only driver, no mazda spokesperson telling you what to do or how to drive. someone came with you in the rx8 but my guy was just telling me when to brake and how to hit all the apex's on the turns. was sick banging hard turns and squealing tires around corners

1 - 15 of 15 Posts