Accord V6 Forum banner

201 - 220 of 227 Posts

·
Registered
7 Posts
i got a 98 v6 sedan lowered on konie yellow struts im looking to get the xxr 521 18x8.5 +25 offset will i need any work done? if so what??

·
★Daily Dose of Questions★
214 Posts
Random wheel question... if you have a wheel that is 18x9 +25 and another that is 18x10 +25, what would be the biggest difference as far as poke and inner wheel to strut clearance? Would there just be a half inch more of wheel on each side? Thanks

·
'02 6.5Gen. J30A1
78 Posts

Weels: BBS CF 17x7.5 +42mm Offset
Tires: Michelin Primacy MXV4 215/50R17
Fenders: Rolled (Rear Only)
Suspension: Tein Street Advance Damper
Lowered Amount: Front: -2.36" & Rear: -1.57"
Camber Kit: Front: Ingalls & Rear: Wicked Tuning Spec3
Camber Adjustment: Front: -1.5° & Rear: -2.0°

·
Registered
2 Posts
Im running stern st8 17x9.5 +30 all the way around with 235/45/17's. Fenders and qaurters have been rolled and flared too. And I can prolly still get away with a 5mm spacer and get rid of a little neg camber. I personally like more thread on the road. lol

nice wana trade for stern st5 in 18s

·
Registered
5 Posts
2002 Honda Accord EX-V6 Sedan
Front: 20x8.5 +38 Offset
Rear: 20x8.5 +38 Offset
Tire Size: 225/35/20 Front + Rear
Suspension: Stock Shocks and Springs with 2" lift in the rear
Camber Adjustment: Stock

·
friends call me AcCoRd StUd
110 Posts

·
Registered
12 Posts
Hi everybody!
I'm from hungary (small country in europe)... so my english is very poor, but i have some question.
My car: 99' Honda Accord Coupe CG4 (yes... 2.0 sohc vtec with manual transmission).
Many times I watched this forum thread. Finally I decided to buy 18" rims. Last week I purchased a copy of the wheels Enkei RPF-1 (drag wheels dr 21 model). After that i bought tires (Continental SportContact 2 225/40R18) I saw many people use this size of 6th gen Accord Coupe.
I would like to lowering my car, so i bought one set springs (40/30mm). But now I see that it will reach the fender.

What can i do? How can I fix the problem? i do not like the roll-up fenders.

Since there are so many accords I've seen this size, I did not think it was that hard.

Please help. In Hungary, there are only ~3-4 pieces of accord coupe cg series.

Oh and the rims specification:
18"x7,5" offset: +42

·
Registered
12 Posts
Thank you!
I hope you're right.
A few days ago, in a bad way, I heard that touched.
So I hope you're right.
If not, what is the solution? The factory default values ​​can be convert? Or should I need to buy a camber kit?!
(the camber kit: expensive to mail, and a lot of time. In Hungary, this product is not available. -i can not buy side skirt same problem, the item+mail price = one small car price in hungary :) )

·
Registered
12 Posts
Thank you!
I hope you're right.
A few days ago, in a bad way, I heard that touched.
So I hope you're right.
If not, what is the solution? The factory default values ​​can be convert? Or should I need to buy a camber kit?!
(the camber kit: expensive to mail, and a lot of time. In Hungary, this product is not available. -i can not buy side skirt same problem, the item+mail price = one small car price in hungary :) )
F|_|ck... my tires is touch the fenders at rear... :banghead::banghead:

201 - 220 of 227 Posts